Looking Back at ARB’s 2020
2020 was the year of change; of new procedures, new technologies, and new challenges. With these challenges however, came new opportunities–And fresh starts! Here are some of the notable moments from the last year that we won’t forget anytime soon.
- The first 6-month tax season – Usually ending on April 16th, the 2020 season was extended until July!
- Launching ARB’s Instagram account – ARB joined the world of Instagram to share a behind the scenes look at ARB’s community on March 27.
- The first ARB Games – Biweekly game series lasting 10 weeks, ending with extravagant prizes such as AirPods, Seabags, Tee Time for Two and Ferry Tickets.
- The first ARB Zoom webinar – Principal Bart Haag hosted the first ARB Zoom Webinar on May 21st, ultimately garnering 1050 views!
- The first ARB bake-off – A pandemic inspired take on an annual favorite, ARB hosted their 2020 bake-off virtually. Not as tasty but just as fun!
- Creating the PPP workbook – ARB Principals Holly Ferguson, Bart Haag and Matt Pore (along with help from the rest of the ARB team) worked tirelessly to create a PPP workbook to help business owners navigate the Payment Protection Program. It has been downloaded over 45,000 times.
- The first ARBies Awards ceremony – 12 awards were given to outstanding ARBers for their special talents.
- The first Zoom holiday party – ARB celebrated their annual holiday festivities via Zoom, and still managed to complete the holiday gift exchange tradition!
- The first ARB remote internship opportunity – Typically interns have trained and worked in the office. This year ARB established a system to take on remote interns.