ARB is seeking a Tax Senior Accountant!
Albin, Randall & Bennett (ARB) is a comprehensive, full-service public accounting, tax, and advisory services firm for New England businesses and families. Our savvy, seasoned financial professionals help clients grow to new heights by providing intelligent and respectful advice, with a dose of Maine kindness.
ARB is growing, and with growth comes opportunity. If you have strong tax experience, are a self-starter, and enjoy working with diverse industries and dynamic clients, we invite you to apply for the Tax Senior Accountant position. ARB offers a supportive environment, a leadership team that values work/life balance, a family-oriented atmosphere, great pay and benefits, career growth opportunities, and much more!
- Effectively communicate with clients, peers, colleagues and management
- Assist managers, directors and partners to deliver timely and efficient services to clients
- Commit to becoming an expert in the niche industries in which you work to provide tax advisory and consulting services.
- Display advanced knowledge of taxation for corporations, pass-through entities and individuals
- Prepare complex federal and multi-state tax returns for business entities
- Prepare complex federal and state individual income tax returns
- Perform tax research and provide solutions for our clients
- Review and responds to IRS and state notices, inquiries and audits
- Engage in ARB’s client-centric, team oriented culture
Ideal Candidate Skills and Experience
- 2-5 years of experience at a CPA firm
- CPA licensure, or working to obtain
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to articulate complex tax issues
- Strong client rapport and project management skills
- Ability to handle multiple engagements
- Willingness to train, evaluate and mentor staff
- Proficiency with Prosystems ProFx Tax, Caseware, CCH Fixed Assets
- Bachelor’s degree
- Coursework to include academic courses sufficient for CPA licensure
- Health insurance
- Long-term disability insurance
- Life insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Medical and dependent care plan (FSA)
- Voluntary dental plan
- Various incentive compensation plans
- Competitive pay
- Flexible work arrangements
- Reduced summer hours
Let’s take a look at your career with ARB
If you feel this position at ARB is a good fit for you, please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form below.
We are always interested in meeting experienced accounting professionals. We look forward to hearing from you!