Robin Cyr joined ARB in 2010. She is a Director in Tax , specializing in providing comprehensive tax compliance and consulting services to corporate and individual clients. Robin primarily serves industry leaders in the manufacturing, construction, and nonprofit sectors. As both a CPA and a lawyer, she provides exemplary tax and consulting services related to estate and succession planning. Prior to joining ARB, Robin was a tax manager at a large, regional CPA firm.
Education and Designations
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (summa cum laude), Saint Joseph’s College
- Master of Science in Taxation (MST), Thomas College
- Juris Doctor (JD), Western New England University School of Law
- Licensed Member, Maine State Bar
- Licensed Member, Massachusetts State Bar
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Robin is a resident of Biddeford, Maine. She enjoys reading, attending concerts and ballets, and doting on her cats, Ciara, Emmy, and Willow.