ARB Named one 2019’s Best Places to Work in Maine

Best Places to Work in Maine

ARB Named one 2019’s Best Places to Work in Maine

Best Places to Work in Maine

Albin, Randall & Bennett was recently named as one of the 2019 Best Places to Work in Maine. The awards program was created in 2006 and is a project of the Society for Human Resource Management – Maine State Council (MESHRM) and Best Companies Group. Partners endorsing the program include: Mainebiz, the Maine State Chamber of Commerce, the Maine Department of Labor, the Maine Department of Economic and Community Development, and Maine HR Convention.

“We are really excited and proud of ARB being named one of the 2019 Best Places to Work in Maine! It’s an affirmation that ARB is living by one of its core values – We value an enjoyable work environment. The team is looking forward to celebrating at the awards gala, as it gives us another opportunity to enjoy each other’s company and be in the presence of other Maine companies who greatly value their employees,” said Laura Everett, Director and Leader of ARB’s Recruiting Program.

Albin, Randall & Bennett will be recognized at the Best Places to Work in Maine awards ceremony on October 2nd and will be listed in a special publication by Mainebiz. The final rankings will be announced at the event.

This statewide survey and awards program was designed to identify, recognize, and honor the best places of employment in Maine, benefiting the state’s economy, its workforce, and businesses. The 2019 Best Places to Work in Maine list is made up of 100 companies in three size categories: small (15-49 U.S. employees), medium (50-249 U.S. employees), and large (250+ U.S. employees).

Companies from across the state entered the two-part process to determine the Best Places to Work in Maine. The first part, worth 25% overall, consisted of evaluating each nominated company’s workplace policies, practices, and demographics. The second part, worth the remaining 75%, consisted of an employee survey to measure the employee experience. The combined scores determined the top companies and the final rankings. Best Companies Group managed the overall registration and survey process in Maine and also analyzed the data and used their expertise to determine the final rankings.

Continuous improvement is important to ARB. The firm has been an annual winner through the Best Places to Work in Maine program since 2013. In 2016, ARB ranked #1 for the Small Business Category. Each year, the firm utilizes the program’s reports and employee feedback to make ARB a workplace that gets better and better every year.


More Insights on

Asian auto mechanic sitting on driver seat checking the car using digital tablet in auto service garage. Mechanical maintenance engineer working in automotive industry. Automobile servicing and repair. Managing Factory Incentives.

Managing Factory Incentives

LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Gmail With supply chains still shaking off the effects of the pandemic and demand starting to soften, OEMs are looking for new

Read More »