Gisèle N. Couturier
Gisèle Couturier joined ARB in 2017 as a Manager and became a Senior Manager in 2020. She provides audit, accounting, and compliance services primarily to nonprofit organizations, commercial entities, credit unions, construction companies, and employee benefit plans. Prior to joining ARB, Gisèle worked as a senior audit manager at a regional firm for nine years. She began her career in private accounting, working in the reinsurance and hedge fund industries.
Education and Designations
- Bachelor’s Degree, University of Maine
- Master’s Degree, Rochester Institute of Technology
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Gisèle resides in Portland, Maine, with her husband. She takes the “work hard, play hard” motto very seriously when enjoying outdoor activities of any sort – running, biking, hiking, kayaking, skiing, and snowshoeing.
Areas of Specialization
- Treasurer of the Board of Directors, Girls on the Run – Maine
- Board of Directors, Franco American Education Foundation