ARB is seeking an Audit Manager!
Albin, Randall & Bennett (ARB) is a comprehensive, full-service public accounting, tax, and advisory services firm for New England businesses and families. Our savvy, seasoned financial professionals help clients grow to new heights by providing intelligent and respectful advice, with a dose of Maine kindness.
ARB is growing, and with growth comes opportunity. If you have strong audit experience, are self-motivated, and enjoy working with dynamic clients in diverse industries, we invite you to apply for the Audit Manager or position. ARB offers a supportive environment, a leadership team that values work/life balance, a family-oriented atmosphere, great pay and benefits, growth opportunities to continue to build your career, and much more!
- Work with associates, senior accountants, and partners on a variety of audit & attest engagements
- Manage all phases of an engagement, including producing timely deliverables
- Review engagement workpapers, financial statements, and other reports to ensure ARB’s quality control standards are met
- Commit to becoming an expert in the niche industries in which you work to provide management advisory and consulting services
- Perform research and apply creative, effective solutions in accordance with accounting and auditing standards
- Ensure all audit and accounting responsibilities are performed efficiently and in accordance with professional requirements
- Foster relationships with client personnel, owners, and those responsible for governance
- Train, evaluate, and mentor associate and senior accountants
- Play an integral part in ARB’s overall growth
- Engage in ARB’s client-centric, team oriented culture
Ideal Candidate Skills & Experience:
- 5-10+ years of audit experience at a CPA firm
- CPA license
- Strong knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
- Effective communication skills, including the ability to articulate complex issues to all levels of the engagement team
- Strong financial analysis skills
- Exceptional client service skills
- Exemplary project management skills including the ability to handle multiple engagements and meet deadlines
- Effective in training, evaluating, and motivating team members
- Collaborative nature to work alongside the management team on ARB’s growth strategies
- Proficiency with Caseware, Caseview and Suralink is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree
- Health insurance
- Long-term disability insurance
- Life insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Medical and dependent care plan (FSA)
- Voluntary dental plan
- Various incentive compensation plans
- Competitive pay
- Flexible work arrangements
- Reduced summer hours
Let’s take a look at your career with ARB
If you feel this position at ARB is a good fit for you, please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
We are always interested in meeting experienced accounting professionals. We look forward to hearing from you!